HELP / F.A.Q.
- I can see red "PATCH!" textures, what that means?
- You need to get MC Patcher and/or OptiFine and patch HD textures and fonts, in other case You will have problems with base animated textures: fire, portal, water and lava. Both: MC Patcher and OptiFine MOD provides support for number of additional animations (all terrain and items), Better Grass (grassy block sides in specific condition), RandomMobs (random skin texture for player after each death and all default animals, villagers and monsters). MP Patcher also provides support for more control over sky and glass in game and OptiFine gives better FPS. If You want both MC Patcher and OptiFine installed read all informations from MCPatcher HD fix and OptiFine topics on MinecraftForum. Remember that SWC32 is made for OptiFine!
- I can see green "UPDATE" textures, what that means?
- If You see this unique green texture, You should go to official download area of this texture pack and get newest version of it. Within this texture pack each unused space in files are marked with green UPDATE. If Mojang updates MineCraft with new textures game will load those "empty" textures, and You will see them. In any other condition You should not see them. Just get newest version of SWC32x with same version number as Your game (if already available). I need at least few days to update texture pack after new MineCraft version. I will release new versions only after official Minecraft updates in case of compatibility between SWC32x and MineCraft...
- I can see animated fire and other textures on some blocks, what i have done wrong?
- You need HD Textures patch from MC Patcher or installed Optifine mod. Remember that SWC32 is made for OptiFine!
- I can see WIP textures, what that means?
- Ooops. I've missed some textures in this release. WIP textures are used by me to mark some stuff that need to be done within closest release, but older version of such graphic was too bad to keep (altough it may be available in DEVELOPMENT pack). Anyway, You should never possess texture pack version with any WIP textures on board.
- What WIP means?
- WIP is short of Work In Progress.
- I have some screenshots/videos of SWC32 in use...
- Send me an e-mail about: firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not send me screenshots or videos directly, send link to files or we will arrange other way of transfer. If You're author of that media You should include copyright notice with permission to use that media on SWC site (or something like that).
- I have some textures made for SWC32...
- Send me an e-mail about: email@example.com. Do not send me files directly, send link to files or we will arrange other way of transfer. You should also include copyright notice with permission to use that textures in SWC.
- When You will add textures for mod xxx? / When You update SWC32 to current MineCraft version?
- I cant answer that questions. SWC32 is not my whole life, have also family and other hobbies (not mention job). For sure updating pack to current Minecraft version will be way faster than upgrading addon pack with textures for specified mod. Making new addon pack is another question, and also need lots of time to do. But if You want make textures for mod that is not yet supported - feel free to do that and send me results...
- I have other question, how i can contact You?
- Send me an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If You can't see menu on the left go to swcombine.republika.pl.